Please use the form below to get started.
Income Projection Analysis
- Review financial net worth and purchasing capability of buyer client.
- Compare and contrast available investment properties.
- Analyze estimated market rents, potential vacancy losses, additional sources of income and tax considerations.
Operation Cost Analysis
- Discuss overall expenses of income-producing properties.
- Compare and contrast gross operating expenses with the corresponding incomes of each property.
- Review potential market fluctuations in expenses and associated risks.
Pre/post Tax Analysis
- Review basic income tax considerations for income properties, commercial properties and resales.
- Review HST considerations for commercial properties.
- Discuss tax deductible vs. capital expense.
- Capital gains vs. business income.
Resale Analysis (Flip)
- Discuss potential setbacks and risks in resale properties.
- Review complete expenses including acquisition and disposition costs, carrying costs, mortgage penalties/premiums, tax considerations and estimated costs of renovations.
- Compare and contrast potential properties for acquisition.
- Review financial requirements of acquisition.
Lease Cash Flow Analysis (Commercial)
- Review and discuss the Commercial Tenancies Act.
- Compare estimated gross market rents, potential vacancy losses, market risks and other considerations for potential properties.
- Contrast with potential residential property investments.
- Discuss risks and benefits of commercial vs. residential property investments.
Return On Investment (ROI) Analysis
- Review and compare all ROI calculations included cash on cash, payback periods, IRR, discounted cash flows (advanced), capitalization rates, break-even ratios, appreciation estimations and equity build-up.
- Discuss the estimations, market risks and potential margin for error in calculations.
- Compare and contrast potential investment properties.
Long-Term Strategic Investment Planning
- Set investment goals for investment client – short term and long term.
- Review present and future purchasing capabilities.
- Create plan of action before any acquisitions.
- Discuss potential risks and setbacks of the plan.
Creative Financing Analysis
- Review and compare numerous acquisition strategies including bridge financing, mortgage ports, vendor take backs, private financing, equity refinancing, RRSP leveraging and more.
- Discuss and review potential risks associated with each.
- Set short and long term financing goals to maximize acquisition power.
Residential & Commercial Tenancy Consulting
- Review Residential Tenancy Act.
- Discuss potential risks of income-producing properties in relation to tenants.
- Compare methods to maximize returns and relationships with prospective tenants.
- Structure of lease agreements.